Thursday, July 07, 2005



NOT JUST ANOTHER GAL


After spending 16 yrs in the paradise for everyone "HOME SWEET HOME" , i at last had to come out of the house for higher studies to the place called NITW(National Institute of Technology Warangal) . The place where i got to know this beautiful gal . This place truely has some magic in it .. it has changed me a lot .. me a person who never believed in any sort of realtionships ... has now changed to a person craving for relations

Hmm .. now back to that gal ..
I was on my way to NITW with a lot of thoughts running in my mind (abt the life there n abt leaving home n heading for the hostel life) ... i saw a gleaming smile on the face a gal sitting right in front of me .. (that smile is surely gonna take anyone hearbeat down n her beautiful eversmiling face is surely gonna take ur lower jaw down) ... soon i got to know that the gal is also heading to the same destination as i m n another gr8 newz was that she is gonna b my future class mate ( good luck is showering on me :d) ...

Time passed by n v started to b good frnds .. i felt she was the one on whose shoulder i can lay my head at times of worries . She was the one of the beautiful gals arnd ... n i was proud of her coz she has such a simple attitude n was too humble a gal .. she always wants to protrait herself what she is not ..(rude n proud) ..

But Happiness never is gonna last long (else one wud forget its value) ..
Soon I was carried away by series of misunderstandings abt her ..... n me like an ******* not even caring to know the truth just took those crap for granted and down went that relationship crashing all the way into the BLACK HOLE (no sign of recovery) ...

But soon light finds its way back ... time has shown me the truth but alas .. i am helpless abt that ... "FAITH ONCE LOST IS LOST FOREVER"
I always felt like bowing in frnt of her n saying a big "SORRY" but ego .. this thing is a real mess creator ... n i wasnt even sure of the reaction of her .. so kept these things in me .. n never let out any sign of the war going on in me ...

But ... Time gives u the oppurtunity .. n now i hav been given a golden opputunity .. to confess my mistake n apologise to her ... but still i m in the state of an ego ..
"GOD PLZ HELP ME " ... no other way out ... so found this place ... to express my feelings ...

come what may .. i m gonna post this ...
but i dont care whether she gives me a damn or not .. or even gets angry .. after reading this
I REALLY DO CARE FOR HER n RESPECT HER ..
if possible forgive me my darling sis .. n i hope .. i get back those days coz history repeats itself :d

PS:-Please bear with this hifi sentiment LOL !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. that's the LOVELIEST piece ANYONE can write.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I think even 'Hamlet' pales in comparison!! :)
And well.. about being "NOT JUST ANOTHER GAL", that's way too flattering!! Don't let the OTHERS get carried away! ;)
And, BTW.. I'm neither mad at you, nor do I "not care a damn about you".. and I guess you know that. As for forgiveness.. I dont think there's any reason to apologize, sweet bro'.. cuz I never thought you owed me one!! It's enough if you're there when I need you, as always.. (read: when we gals wanna know if the prof. is coming to class or not, and when I can't figure out that one damn problem in the assignment, and when we need some good company for dinner, and when I just am feeling down.. Phew!! Hope that ain't too much to ask for!! ROTFL!)

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Dual harddrive notebook babe ruth timeline Should drugs be allowed in sports gilding school uk http://www.onlineeducation8.info/Education1.html hivaids education Ypu incorporate community town Women hairy armpit pictures domain store au Telephone 247 answering service Future gmc suv sneak peak allegra printing tampa college search fashion merchandising central gwinnett high school reunion tips for elearning http://www.dallas-texas-universities.info/Loyolaschools.html 2006 i35 infiniti

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Porsche 944 dme Contact lens history html 1972 pontiac vin decoder sport http://www.rating-accounting-software.info phendimetrazine Bingo with free no deposit sign up bonus Dental billing job description http://www.kansas-lawyer-mesothelioma64.info history 1982 cadillac seville Call center tucson Tenuate dospan via internet from uk lcd screen checker data recovery basketball Super 8 hotel comfortable versus standard Eve lawrence anal Totes discount outlet

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home